- How do I purchase tickets?
- What method of payment can I use?
- How will my credit card details be used?
- How will I know that my order has been received?
- When will I receive my Ticket Package?
- Where will I be seated in the grounds?
- Do prices include VAT and postal charges?
- Are the prices quoted on your website the face value of the tickets?
- Change of match days
- If I want to change the details of my order, what should I do?
- Can I buy tickets for events that do not appear on your website
- Any further questions?
- Important Notice
How do I purchase tickets?
Firstly, you need to choose the match you want to watch and a ticket category. Then, fill in the booking form and pay via our secure server.
What method of payment can I use?
You can pay by credit or debit card Visa, Mastercard , Visa Electron, Maestro, JCB and American Express online via a secure connection.
How will my credit card details be used?
We never pass on your credit card details. We use the tightest security measures available. SSL Technology (Secure Socket Layer) allows the encription of the information you give us so that it is sent securely via the Internet to our bank's server.
How will I know that my order has been received?
Once you have successfully completed your transaction you will receive an email confirming the details of your purchase.
When will I receive my Ticket Package?
Tickets are released by clubs a few days prior to each match, thus making it impossible to send tickets abroad (outside of Spain). You will therefore receive your tickets at the address where you will be staying in Spain or your hotel.
You have 3 options for the events in Spain:
- Delivery under sign in your Spain home or office. (If tickets release is at least 10 days before the event )
- Delivery under sign or Hotel stamp in the Hotel where you will be lodge.
- If your prefer it you can pick up your ticket package under sign in our Madrid central office.
For the events out of Spain, please contact us.
Where will I be seated in the grounds?
For Real Madrid home games at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium:
- Category 1: In the central or lower tier of the stadium along the side of the pitch.
- Category 2: In the upper tier of the stadium along the side of the pitchand in the middle or lower tier of the stadium behind the goal.
- Category 3: In the upper tier behind the goal.
For other stadiums consult match details.
Tickets are always allocated in the home supporters section unless otherwise stated.
Do prices include VAT and postal charges?
Yes, VAT is included at 21% and postage/packaging is also incuded to any part of Spain.
Are the prices quoted on your website the face value of the tickets?
No, all prices reflect our cost of obtaining preferred seating , and are base don supply , demand and seat location. We sell you a pack, not just the ticket. The pack includes a small gift, the courier charge (in Spain) and the ticket(s).
Change of match days
In Spain the season's fixtures are shown as being the Sunday of the weekend of the match.
However, the actual day and time is only confirmed on one week before the game.
Therefore, you must be in the match city from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning to ensure that you don't miss the game.
The earliest games of the weekend are at 7pm on Saturday and the latest is at 9.30pm on Sunday.
If I want to change the details of my order, what should I do?
If you wish to make any changes (address, date of arrival etc) write us and we will be glad to help.
Can I buy tickets for events that do not appear on your website
Send us your request by e-mail and we shall do our best to find your tickets and get back to you as soon as possible.
Any further questions?
Drop us a line and we will be pleased to help.
Please note that matches scheduled for Sundays,may be changed to the previus Saturday night, please ensure you are available on both Satuday and Sunday. Also, matches scheduled for a Wednesday may be moved to Tuesday or Thursday.These changes can take place at any time up to seven days before the match. We recommend that you plan the hole weekend (Saturday-Sunday) in each city. If a fixture is moved from a Sunday to Saturday or vice versa, we do not accept any cancellation. If a fixture is moved from a Wednesday to any other day of the week, we do not neither accept any cancellation, in order to fit in with Champions League obligations and television coverage.Our website will update any changes.You can also check local press and websites for exact schedule. Whenever a match is rescheduled we send you an email with the new date and time.